Ethics and the Environment
Corporate ethics, support for our local community, and respect for our environment are key to all Continal Group companies.
We recognise that we have an impact, and where possible we try to make that a positive impact.
Looking after the environment
The majority of our product range is more environmentally friendly than more traditional materials or methods, in terms of manufacture and long term usage.
• Our plastic and multi-layer plastic pipes have a lower carbon footprint in manufacture than older copper or steel based technologies
• Our underfloor heating systems use less energy compared to radiator systems, and have a much longer lifespan
• Our packaging is recycled or from sustainable sources
• We recycle wherever possible
• We use low energy products within our premises
• We encourage our staff to car share or walk / cycle to work
• We buy fair-trade office supplies
And we encourage our suppliers to adopt similar methods.
Our business is based in the rural south west of England, and as a sizable local employer we believe we have to have a commitment to our community:
• We partner with local schools to provide work experience opportunities
• We support local sporting and community groups
• Boscastle & Crackington Gig Club
• Bude Pilot Gig Club
• Bude Surf Lifesaving Club
• We work with local agencies and groups to champion improved access to education and skills, and for more community based facilities and infrastructure
Continal Group Ltd. Unit C, Pipers Close, Pennygillam, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15 7PJ
Tel: +44 (0) 333 800 1750 Fax: +44 (0) 333 800 1780 : E: email@example.com